Every action performed in a project is logged by the OSF in the "Recent Activity" section, so you will always know the changes that have been made on a project and who made them.
Recent activity logs appear on the "Project Overview" or "Component Overview" page.
Recent activity logs are time stamped and show the name of the contributor who performed the action, along with file names and project or component names.
The most recent activity is displayed first, but you can access previous logs by using the pagination bar below the logs.
The following examples are actions that will be logged in a project:
- Changing a project's privacy settings
- Adding or removing contributors
- Adding or deleting components
- Updating a project's wiki
- Adding, updating, or removing files
- Modifying contributors' permissions
- Connecting or disconnecting add-ons