Time to make your first registration! Remember each registration is a part of the scientific record and given a clear timestamp. They can be updated and will be highlighted to promote the transparency of the study.
How to make a registration:
- Selecting a Registration Template: This help guide will walk you through how to select a template for your registration.
- Start a Registration: There are two ways to start a new registration using the OSF platform, start from scratch or start from an existing OSF project or component.
- Edit your Draft Registration: The guide will walk you through the main workflows to quickly and successfully edit your draft registration.
- Submit your Draft Registration: You can submit your registration once the draft is completed. Registration includes two processes: submission and archiving.
How else to submit a registration:
- Submit a Registered Report: In order to be eligible for this form, you need to first have received "in principle acceptance" (IPA) from a journal after Stage 1 Peer Review, and before you have begun your study. Learn more about registered reports here.