OSF Projects have their own built-in analytics to track popular pages and number of visits over time. You can view the impact of any public project by clicking its Analytics tab.
Analytics are available on public projects only.
1. Access a project's analytics
Open the project for which you want to view analytics.
Then click the Analytics tab in the navigation bar.
The "Analytics" page will appear.
Charts and graphs of analytics are displayed at the bottom of the "Analytics" page. You can select a date range to view analytics over the past week, two weeks, or month.
- Unique visits: displays the number of visits per day over the selected date range.
- Time of day of visits: displays the number of visits per hour over the selected date range.
- Top referrers: displays websites or links from where users are being referred to your project.
- Popular pages: displays the project's most-frequently-visited pages.